The Importance of Mother
ON GIANT SHOULDERS
We don't have a story for this topic yet...submit yours below!
We are seeking submissions which demonstrate how a father respected and valued the role of his wife, the mother of his children. Think of the John Mayer song “Daughters” (“Fathers, be good to your daughters. Daughters will love like you do. Girls become lovers who turn into mothers…). This respect, adoration and love he has for his wife validates and elevates the role his daughter will one day take on. Does your father revere your mother and look up to her in her role? Was there a time where you didn’t show respect to your mother but your father spoke to you about how that isn’t acceptable?
On Giant Shoulders… A Daughter Can See Clearly
- Setting Clear Limits and Providing a Moral Code (submit your story here)
- Spirituality and Religion (Ingrid Peart)
- Standing Up for Your Beliefs (Dominique Sharpton)
- The Importance of Humility (Kathryn Ho)
- Lasting Values Over Materialism (Nan Nicklaus O’Leary)
- Helping Others (Helen Rafferty)
- Failure…and Learning from Mistakes (submit your story here)
- Value of Hard Work (Stephanie Staubach Phillips)
- Mindfulness (Carmela Cipriani)